End user License agreement (EULA) for the use and dissemination of Fomsoft Disk Editor.
The program Fomsoft Disk Editor is distributed as “try before you buy”(shareware).
This means that:
- 1. All copyrights in Fomsoft Disk Editor are exclusively owned by the author —
- 2. You can to use this software without purchasing a License for an unlimited time, while its functional
the possibilities are limited only by searching and browsing file structures, the recording function will be disabled.
- 3. there are three main types of licenses for the use of Fomsoft Disk Editor:
- Freeware option is free and is designed to control the capabilities of data recovery before applying to
The laboratory Fomsoft to service remote data recovery.
- Licensed option to personal use. It allows you to perform data correction.
The cost of the License depends on the number of licensed disks and speed of delivery of the Licensed copy of the software
Fomsoft Disk Editor.
- Business version has no functional limitations. It is provided only to Partners FomSoft on loan.
The terms of this lease are negotiated with each Partner individually.
- 4. the Freeware version may be freely distributed only in the form in which it is delivered, i.e. without
a. You may not distribute the Freeware version of Fomsoft Disk Editor in the other software package without
written permission of the copyright owner.
c. You may not distribute any version of Fomsoft Disk Editor on one carrier and/or in one software package together with a pirate
tools for “hacking”, key generators keys.
- 5. the Program Fomsoft Disk Editor is distributed “as is”.
It does not provide any
warranties, Express or implied. You use it at your own risk. Neither the author nor his authorized agents are not responsible
liability for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss associated with the use (correct
or misuse) of this program.
- 6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, rent, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, transfer the licensed program or part except as described in this license.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
a criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- 7. Installing and using the program Fomsoft Disk Editor indicates your agreement to the terms of this license.
- 8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove the program file Fomsoft Disk Editor
from all storage media and cease use of this software product.