License agreement (hereinafter "License")
This License agreement is a contract between the User (hereafter "User") and
Fomin Yury Nikolaevich (hereinafter "Author") concerning the program Fomsoft HDD Eraser (hereinafter "Program"). Copying, or otherwise
using the Program, the User agrees to the terms of the License agreement.
If User does not agree with the License terms, then he has no right to use the Program. The author reserves the
the right to change the License for this and subsequent versions of the Program.
- Subject to Copyright
The program is a product of intellectual activity of the Author. Copyrights and other rights to the software belong to the Author and protected by the Russian legislation,
as well as the provisions of other laws and international treaties in the field of intellectual property.
- Scope of License
The user is granted free of royalty payments the right to use the program only for your personal, non-commercial use. In this case
he has the right to:
- to reproduce and distribute any number of copies of the Program on any number of computers as belonging to it and any other computers
owned by private persons;
- to transfer the Software to third parties provided that they agree to the terms of the License.
- to make copies of the programs for backup purposes and archiving;
User is not entitled to:
- save or reproduce all copyright notices on all copies of the Software;
- to use the Program in accordance with applicable law.
- any way to modify the Program;
- charge a fee for the distribution of the Program;
- reveal technology and decompile the Program;
- to use the software in production processes aimed at generating income and secrecy.
- no liability for consequential damages:
THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENTAL, SPECIFIC, INDIRECT OR RELATED DAMAGE, WHICH INCLUDES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, ALL THE TYPES OF LOSSES:
LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF
IF THE AUTHOR WAS WARNED ABOUT THIS.
- disclaimer of warranties and services
- the Author provides the Software "as is" and assumes no obligation to provide User support and consultation;
- the User is responsible for all use of the Software;
- the Author disclaims all warranties, Express or implied, including food safety or applicability of the Program for any particular purpose.
If you have any questions concerning this agreement or need to contact the Author for any other reason please contact via e-mail E-mail:
- Termination the license.
Everything is provided to Users in relation to the software rights disappear automatically in the following cases:
- if the Author will terminate the License agreement on the use of the program;
- failure to comply with the conditions of the user of the limitations of this License;
- upon termination, you must destroy all existing copies of the program.